Follow us on Twitter, Like us on facebook.

Home >> Admission Process
Admission Process
Admission Procedures:
1Obtain a Foreign Student Application Form of University from our regional admission offices or apply online through the internet to
2Send the application form and the required documents to our regional admission office. Undergraduate candidate should submit the higher educational school graduation certificate. Postgraduate candidate should submit the undergraduate graduation certificate, Bachelor’s Degree Certificate and two recommendation letters. Doctoral candidate should submit the postgraduate graduation certificate, Master’s Degree Certificate, two recommendation letters and recent thesis.
3) Our regional admission offices will send all the application documents to the International Students China contact office. On approval by the International Students Office, ISO will send the Admission Letter and JW202 Form to the applicant goes through all the formalities for an entry visa to China.
Visa Procedures:
There are some requirements for the Chinese embassy must be fulfilled by the applicants while submitting application for visa, which are the department of immigration policy and procedures and ministerial directions etc. Our regional admission office have expert who regularly exercise the recent and up to date visa process acts and regulations, and advise the students that way.
01. The Valid Passport of applicant.
02. Passport Size 8 Copies Color Photograph.
03. 12 th Class/ F.Sc./ +2 Pass Marks Sheet& Certificate Original Copy.
04. Admission Letter, JW202 form, Covering letter.
05. Form of Physical Examination Record for Foreigners (complete the form of Physical Examination Record for Foreigners with original copies of test reports/data sheets attached).
06. Download physical examination form
07. Visa Fee Have to pay Embassy selected bank and on embassy account.
Students should bring their Admission Notice, Form JW202, Valid Passport, and Physical Examination Record for Foreigners (with original copies of test reports/data sheets attached) and 16 passport size photos to register at the University according to the date as informed. Meanwhile, they are required to pay the tuition and other fees. If one cannot register as required because of some problems, he has to inform the School of International Education in advance. Those who are late without reason will be disqualified for enrollment.
Resident Permit:
1. If you hold an X visa, you need to apply for residence permit in the following 30 days after your entry. If you live in China for more than half a year, you will have to apply for the residence permit.
2. Local Exit-Entry Bureau will accept your application for residence permit.
3. Documents needed for residence permit application:
2Admission Notice
3JW202 (visa application form)
4Physical Verification Certificate
5The Introduction Letter for Foreign Students (provided by International Cooperation and Exchange Office)
6Two passport-sized photos.
7Resident permit fee.
8Temporary Accommodation Registration Form
Medical Insurance:
According to Chinese Government rule all foreign students should buy medical insurance during the study in university.
Welcome all the International Students come to study for the various fields in China through Gallop International Global Partners.
ABOUT US    Universities    Activites    CONTACT US

2004©Gallop International. All rights reserved.